Talk

Advanced search

anyone do....

(3 Posts)
CiaoLeoCiaoOllie Wed 13-Jul-05 20:45:20

one job in the morning (say 9am - 1pm) and another in the afternoon (around 5pm - 8pm) and find it works out ok? I can't seem to find full time work in my chosen career so thinking this is the only option.

kid Wed 13-Jul-05 20:48:27

I used to have 2 jobs, one was 7am til 2pm, the other was 3:30pm till 6pm. I did both jobs for almost a year and was permenantely(sp?) shattered. I was falling asleep everynight by 9pm.

Skribble Wed 13-Jul-05 23:28:45

If you do take on 2 jobs be carefull as to what your total hours are and how its going to all fit in.

I have three jobs and attempt to run a little business as well. I didn't count for the paper work and stuff I have to fill in for 2 of the jobs and I am never orgainised. I was stupid enough to agree to some extra shifts which added another two 3/4 days which is a total pain now the kids are on hoilday. My other job is occasional evening and weekends, very long shifts which means if I am working the next day I am shattered.

If you can get 2 regular jobs that don't require paper work at home this could be perfectly feasable just remeber to account for travel and how and where you are dropping the kids off.

Good luck and I hope you find something that works for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now