Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

School holidays - day 3 and I just live for the days I go to work!!

(6 Posts)
ks Mon 11-Jul-05 13:33:46

Message withdrawn

Magscat Mon 11-Jul-05 13:37:42

I work full time and sometimes Monday morning seems fantastic - especially if it's been a particularly fraught weekend & especially in this weather - aah, the air con in the Office!

Today though, I'm having a day off and enjoying it!

ks Mon 11-Jul-05 13:51:44

Message withdrawn

dizzydo Wed 13-Jul-05 07:05:45

I so agree. I work four full days a week, Mon Tues and Thurs Fri so I never have more than two days at work without having a day or two off and I LOVE going to work. I was a SAHM for eight years and find now I work I am far more organised and in control than I ever was in the time I didn't work. Also it makes you really appreciate the time you have with your children. I don't know how hold yours are KS mine are 8 and 12 so i am more or less past the stage of constant supervision and entertaining and I have two girls which is probably less work??

Maqscat - as for the air con, yes bliss! (and the lunch hours

Magscat Wed 13-Jul-05 19:24:42

Dizzydo - yes the lunch hours - uninterrupted meals & coffee that you get to finish (so long as you leave your desk that is!.
I ate a Magnum all to myself without anyone asking for some today

wilbur Wed 13-Jul-05 19:31:27

You ate a whole treat without having to share, magscat? I am so, so

On maternity leave right now (as much as you can be as a freelancer) and I miss my quiet time alone with thoughts a lot....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now