Talk

Advanced search

Can I manage this....Help!

(3 Posts)
Ladygooga Sat 05-Sep-09 11:52:33

I was flicking through the paper the other night and happened to see an advert for a job that I would love, I mean its the perfect job.

My problem is that I'm not sure it is possible for me to do it with my girls to take care of as well.

Dd1 is in yr2 so not too much of a problem but dd2 is only in nursery, afternoons. They have never been in any sort of childcare as I've been a sahm for the past 7yrs.

How can I do this? It feels too much to ask my mom to take care of dd2 in mornings and then take her to nursery in the afternoons every day.

But I really want this job! I have never felt this way about going back to work before now, I have been quite content but this has got me fired up and feel as though I really need to do this now, for me....

violethill Sat 05-Sep-09 12:40:57

Easy - put dd2 in nursery for the mornings too. I would have thought the older dd is more of a problem, as it can be more tricky to find childcare to fit before and after school hours.

I certainly wouldn't pass up the chance of a perfect job just because you need to make a few practical arrangements!

Good luck with it.

Ladygooga Sat 05-Sep-09 17:22:54

Shes's in a school nursery in the afternoons so will mean picking her up from one nursery to take to school nursery but I've talked it over with dh and it is doable....

so I've rang for an application pack!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now