Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

NNEB in camberley, surrey area looking for nanny job where I can take my 5 month old with me

(4 Posts)
archers125 Tue 31-May-05 10:19:10

I need to go back to work, but am looking for a nany post which I can take my DD of 5 months along to, I live in the camberley area and wondered whether there are any mums who are looking for childcare full or part time which I can bring my own child along too.

jothorpe Fri 03-Jun-05 09:20:45

Any luck finding anyone yet? Not that's im in a position to offer anything mind... was just wondering seeing that Camberley isn't a million miles from me and I do wonder how many parents would take on a nanny who had a baby of their own that young - babies can be demanding at times. Mind you, finding a family who had a 5 mth old as well would be great - they could be 'twins'.

angie0201 Sat 04-Jun-05 20:10:39

I feel really confused at the moment have NNEB also and a 5 month old DD and cant face leaving her but do need to work, never considered taking hwe with me let me know if you could how u got on would bring me a lot of hope to know there are these sorts of jobs out there

angie0201 Sat 04-Jun-05 20:10:39

I feel really confused at the moment have NNEB also and a 5 month old DD and cant face leaving her but do need to work, never considered taking hwe with me let me know if you could how u got on would bring me a lot of hope to know there are these sorts of jobs out there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now