Talk

Advanced search

How do I find a part time job in London?

(6 Posts)
Booklover Wed 27-Apr-05 22:40:58

I have previously worked in Sales, mostly for well known international companies. Did not return to my former job (German publisher) as they would only offer me full time job. I would like to return to work (i.e. 2/3 days a week or just mornings) but all the recruitment agencies seem to offer full time jobs! Would appreciate your comments!!!

miniiq Thu 28-Apr-05 20:33:45

Hi Booklover,

I'm guessing from your nickname that maybe you like books! If so you might be interested in doing what I do as a part time job. I work as an independent associate for a company called Mini IQ selling childrens education, fun and stimulating books/toys and games up to the age of 12 years, mainly through home parties. As I am an independant associate I can do the hours that I want to work the hours that suit me and my family, and if I want to book a home party during the day most hostesses are happy for me to take my son along with me. This sort of job may be worth considering as not only ytou work the hours that suit you, but you can work as close to home as you want or you can work further a field, there are no limits or pressures.

Preggars Tue 03-May-05 17:04:04

Miniiq

Could you tell me more?

Thanks

Hermione1 Tue 03-May-05 17:07:04

Depends on what you wanna do, doesn't it?

Preggars Tue 03-May-05 17:40:22

I currently work in marketing, but have just gone on maternity leave. I am looking into all sorts of different working flexible options, including complete career change, to fit around DS1 and new imminent arrival.

What options are availble?

Preggars Tue 03-May-05 17:51:25

I've emailed MiniIQ from the address you left on another thread. thnks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now