Talk

Advanced search

right, suggest jobs for me please. i have sent an application in for something lovely, but what else can i apply for?

(6 Posts)
stitch Mon 05-Jan-09 00:35:12

i am literate,numerate, etc. and ready to go back to full time work. what do mumsnetters suggest.

bigspender30 Mon 05-Jan-09 20:26:05

what did you do in your last job and what was the application for?

optimisticsuzie Tue 06-Jan-09 21:56:31

If you're not certain what you'd like to do, the Learn Direct website is good for ideas

nickschick Tue 06-Jan-09 21:58:55

If you just want a 'job' that will fit around your family then a supermarket is ideal - and you get discount ....if its a career where you want to work your way up then what do you enjoy doing nd what have you done before?

Angela1982 Wed 14-Jan-09 21:58:58

What about Usborne books at home? You can pick and chose your hours and if need be take your children with you. I have just come back from their conference and have just found out about the fantastic incentive to win a trip on the Orient Express!!!!!

It's only £19 to sign up this month so really worth giving it a go. If you are interested email me on angelamawer@hotmail.com

Mutt Thu 15-Jan-09 23:14:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now