Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else job hunting at the moment? Want to support each other?

(8 Posts)
Nymphadora Thu 02-Oct-08 09:33:57

I am finding it quite disheartening at the moment and could do with someone to chat with who is in the same position.

Anyone else job huntingh and fed up?

Nymphadora Thu 02-Oct-08 13:53:24

bump?

SpandexIsMyEnemy Thu 02-Oct-08 13:54:23

yeah I am at the mo. not much about is there?

zippitippitoes Thu 02-Oct-08 13:57:16

i am tho at the moment isnt exactly the right expression i have been applying for jobs since june 06 at least

i have had couple of interviews int he last couple of months tho and one next week which makes a change

chocolatelady Fri 10-Oct-08 18:36:37

Hia
I have placed an advert on jobs and no one replyed. Yet there are loads of you looking to work. I have got a great job working from home that really helps to pay my bills. I sell kitchen tools and do cooking shows. Its dead easy and thee is loads of help on hand. You can do when you want to and as much as you want to do. There are no deliveries of produts and I work about 10 hours per week. I normally work in the evening when I can leave the kids already a sleep and am at home during the day. In september I did 4 demostrations and earned £370. Last july I earned £700 and only went out 5 times!!! Its great money and little effort! Do you want to know more. let me know and I can send you information!

chocolatelady Sun 12-Oct-08 23:24:08

To Zippitippitoes... you should look at thie this page let me know if you are interested!

Schlumpf Tue 14-Oct-08 10:59:04

I've just discovered the best way to make some extra money which can brilliantly be combined with kids! smile And it's very much the right thing at the right time because it's all about saving people money! (Who doesn't want to save money at the moment!) If you're interested, take a look at this site:

www.telecomplus.org.uk/energize
under 'The Opportunity'

I've been doing it for about a month now and the money is starting to come in - hurrah. I only spend a couple of hours a week on it because I'm looking after my little one most of the time.

Schlumpf Tue 14-Oct-08 11:00:23

I've just discovered the best way to make some extra money which can brilliantly be combined with kids! smile And it's very much the right thing at the right time because it's all about saving people money! (Who doesn't want to save money at the moment!) If you're interested, take a look at this site:

www.telecomplus.org.uk/energize
under 'The Opportunity'

I've been doing it for about a month now and the money is starting to come in - hurrah. I only spend a couple of hours a week on it because I'm looking after my little one most of the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now