Talk

Advanced search

i have got a job! me, a job!!!!

(6 Posts)
SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 27-Sep-08 01:01:59

its only in a pizza shop but thats all i want at the moment <open uni and other stuff on atm so just want a few hours somewhere>

i had a trial the other week which went okay but not brilliany due to the fact that dd2 had me awake all night the night before but they could tell i was keen just tired so offered me another trial. which i ahve just got back from. they told me i had the job at the end!!! whooo hooo! dh is being a tosser and is a in mood <maybe coz he cant complain about working harder all the time now? hmm> so i need comngratulations elswhere. i.e. here from you lot grin

Pesha Sat 27-Sep-08 01:07:27

Congratulations!!!! grin

brimfull Sat 27-Sep-08 01:15:50

way hay!!!

well done
it feels good doesn't it??

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 27-Sep-08 01:19:29

it does yes!! thank you.

Tortington Sat 27-Sep-08 01:23:33

congrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrats

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 27-Sep-08 01:31:38

now dd1 need new tap shoes stoopidly i was browsing the internet while she was in the room and came across these i spelled come and look at these t-a-p s-h-o-e-s to dh not realsing that dd1 could spell now <duh!!!> i told her if i get a job before her toes start poking out of the ends of her old ones grin she could have them.

sooooooo do i order them now and let it be a surprise when the postie turns up or do i order them with her tommorrow?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now