Talk

Advanced search

i have an interview!!

(6 Posts)
SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Wed 10-Sep-08 07:16:52

its only for a pizza shop <am studying atm so only want a littl job> but i am really excited and nervous.

i dont know why im nervous the guy on th phone said its not even a proper interview just an informal chat to see if we think a) the job is suitable for me and b) im suitable for the job. and i have experience working in a pizza shop will be a walk in the park compared to singly handedly running a burger bar and working 7 day weeks @ 12 hours a day when i was 15.

wish me luck please and tips will be gratefully recieved. i need this job or there will be no xmas sad

Hassled Wed 10-Sep-08 07:18:46

Good luck - you'll be fine

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Wed 10-Sep-08 07:19:41

oh and should dye my hair? its a mess atm i let my friend use me as a model for a competition and she had to bleach bits to put on crazy colour so now i have orange streaks.

will it matter? i presume ill be wearing a hat to work anyway.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Wed 10-Sep-08 08:00:02

sadandscared Wed 10-Sep-08 08:04:07

Good luck. Not sure about the hair. What if you dye it and the dye from your friend reacts with your hair dye and you end up with luminous pink streaks? grin (actually happened to me). Try tying it up or styling it so it doesn't look as obvious (messing about with your parting usually works.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Wed 10-Sep-08 11:23:11

well theres no crazy colour left on it so i know the dyes wont react its just bleach now but my friend didnt have enough time to leave the bleach hence why it is orange and not blonde.

she was meant to be doing it again on friday for me as im going out on saturday so id rather leave it but am concerned about having orange hair at an interview.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now