Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jimjams - can you help me decide which homeopathy qualification

(7 Posts)
Prufrock Tue 18-Jan-05 22:53:18

If you are there? (Or anybody else)
I am wanting to train - figure I can start practising in 3 years when ds is at nursery. But tehre are SO many different courses. Which one are you on and would you recommend?

SoupDragon Wed 19-Jan-05 09:49:26

I suspect JimJams may be busy but I'm bumping this for you

Prufrock Wed 19-Jan-05 13:09:37

Thank you - I think she very probably is but I thought it was worth a try as she was around last night. We miss you Jimjams - can you hurry up and have that baby of yours get independent enough for you to spend more time on Mumsnet please?

Jimjams Fri 28-Jan-05 10:05:23

sorry prufrock didn't see this (I never look in active conversations). I'm with the Devon school. I chose it because partly Misha Norland is well known and respected within the homeopathic community. But also from the practical point of view- that I can take as long as I like for the first 2 years before switching to the attendance course for the final 2 years. It is very good- would recommend it.

DS3 loves being carried everywhere- is sat in me at the moment- not good for a 3rd child HV here in an hour and the house is a pit. Off to tidy!

Jimjams Fri 28-Jan-05 10:52:54

on me rather than in me!

Webite here

Prufrock Fri 28-Jan-05 17:51:22

Thank you very much. Devon is a little further than I wanted - but in two yearstime things may be different. I have prospectuses from lotsof places landing on my doormat every day atm.

Jimjams Fri 28-Jan-05 20:07:38

The local tutor sessions are good as well- do you have one near you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now