Talk

Advanced search

Keep up the course or not - what would you do?

(7 Posts)
scaltygirl Thu 13-Jan-05 22:07:22

Message withdrawn

coppertop Thu 13-Jan-05 22:18:14

If you had another year to go I would say to just leave but it seems a shame to drop out with only a few months left. As it's been a tough course the diploma you get will be worth a lot to you personally.

If the career opportunity can be put on hold for a little longer then I would stick with the course. Having something to look forward to at the end will also help IMHO.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

scaltygirl Thu 13-Jan-05 22:21:19

Message withdrawn

tamum Thu 13-Jan-05 22:22:14

I would stick it out to be honest. As CT says, for the sake of 5 months it really seems worth it and you never know when having it on your CV might come in handy. Your reasons to stay look more plausible to me than your reasons to go to

Avalon Thu 13-Jan-05 22:24:40

Finish the course - if you've got this far you can do it. It will be a huge achievement for you. If it finishes in May you'll still have time to sort out your garden with bedding plants etc.

The course director will be able to write you a stunning reference for completing this course in the time you have.

scaltygirl Thu 13-Jan-05 22:25:49

Message withdrawn

scaltygirl Thu 13-Jan-05 22:26:45

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now