Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

dreading tiredness when I go back to work! any tips?

(5 Posts)
AMAZINWOMAN Mon 06-Aug-07 09:57:35

Im off work at moment, and will be off for the next few weeks. What I am dreading though when I go back is the tiredness. After ive been at work all day I am unable to string a sentence together! I am more irritable due to the tiredness. But i ALWAYS feel tired even if I sleep well. I am dreading going back-

There must be other parents who feel like this, and i just wondered how you cope.

PrincessGoodLife Mon 06-Aug-07 10:01:25

lots of coffee! no, only joking (althoug it does do wonders ). Have found that drinking water constantly helps keep me 'fresher' during the day. Eventually your system gets used to it and you stop running to the loo every 10 mins, too.

jetjets Mon 06-Aug-07 16:43:30

Message withdrawn

rebelmum1 Mon 06-Aug-07 16:59:36

I was exhausted and felt depleted after dd, we have an excellent Chinese medicine college where I live and I saw a doc who prescribed some herbs. It's changed my life i've never had so much energy. Childbirth takes so much out of you sometimes you need a little help to rebalance things.

rebelmum1 Mon 06-Aug-07 17:01:12

I'm even working and going to the gym 3 times a week, i couldn't run for 5 mins without collapsing and retiring to bed before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now