Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i am so damn tired

(8 Posts)
LaBoheme Tue 03-Jul-07 16:25:51

back to work P/T 1 month now after mat leave. DD is teething and woke every 3 hours last night. I have been unable to work today basically and have hidden behind my desk feeling liek a zombie.
Please someone tell me this gets better..it can't get any worse. Guess I just need to moan....

BarbieLovesKen Tue 03-Jul-07 16:29:29

It does get better! really! - its only a month - give yourself some time and you will be into a system and you will get used to the pace plus lo will be older and hopefully sleeping better. I know its so hard. I really sympathise but you will be fine. moan away - you're fully entitled to.. working, running a house and being a parent is damn hard work - clap yourself on the back! you should be very proud of yourself. hope you are ok x

LaBoheme Tue 03-Jul-07 16:32:01

thank-you - i feel so guilty not being able to do one bit of work, my boss has been so sweet...this morning at 5 DD woke me up with a big cheesy grin and she was trying to scratch my eye and dribble on me - didn't know whether to laugh or cry..

BarbieLovesKen Tue 03-Jul-07 16:34:39

lol - awww - I know that feeling!! how old is your dd?

BarbieLovesKen Tue 03-Jul-07 16:35:07

dont feel guilty. Your fecking human!

LaBoheme Tue 03-Jul-07 16:39:30

6 months

SydneyB Wed 04-Jul-07 13:17:38

Laboheme. Snap. Snap. Snap. If your day starts at 5 then it feels like home time already doesn't it? All I am doing is looking at MN and that makes my eyeballs hurt.

LaBoheme Wed 04-Jul-07 14:50:11

oh gosh me too - hiding behind my screen looking at MN!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now