Breastfeeding info going back to work

(1 Post)
Tillybilly1 Sun 15-Apr-18 19:36:45

Anyone else read the Mumsnet info on returning to work and thought who on earth wrote this?
I found Emma Pickett's book really helpful but if I had read this first instead I would have assumed I would face all-sorts of problems. I told my employer first in writing asking to make sure fridge and thermometer available, knew where to express if I needed to or could do it in my car if more relaxing but found baby happy to feed before and after most days and during the day if I could visit during day. I'm not saying going back to work isn't hard or breastfeeding isn't but I feel like so much so called information focuses on problems and negative bias rather than supportive tips from other real mums. So here is a thread, add whatever tips you found useful or questions you have about returning to work.
I found info on kellymom great and another mum told me about wet bagging and double pumps. What are your tips?
https://www.mumsnet.com/babies/breastfeeding-and-returning-to-work?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20email%20SUNDAY%2015418&utm_content=Daily%20email%20SUNDAY%2015418+CID_861a6799a7b98ea6d6209596553aa356&utm_source=newsletters&utm_term=Returning%20to%20work%20-%20how%20to%20manage%20breastfeeding

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in