Talk

Advanced search

Uk mums!

(2 Posts)
HWB18 Wed 31-Jan-18 09:48:28

Hey everyone I'm new to this but I'm needing some advice of mums who have a similar situation.

I am due back to work in a month, I have been looking for a suitable job since November as the job I have (home carer) I couldn't commit to the hours that I used to work, the only hours I could work with them would leave me only working 8 hours a week which definitely wouldn't pay the bills. The reason for this is my current work is 4 days on 4 days off rota, I would need set days & times for babysitters. I have my mum who can help & babysit Monday to Thursday after 3pm, all day Friday & my partner can watch our baby at any time of the weekend. Sorry for rambling on! I'm just so stuck trying to find a job with enough hours to pay the bills within these times 😩 I've never claimed any benefit in my life but I am currently filling out the form for working tax credits with a hope that we are entitled to some. Is there any other ways we can get help? If any one has any tips I would appreciate it very much.

Scarlett112014 Wed 07-Feb-18 17:42:24

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now