Uk mums!

(2 Posts)
HWB18 Wed 31-Jan-18 09:48:28

Hey everyone I'm new to this but I'm needing some advice of mums who have a similar situation.

I am due back to work in a month, I have been looking for a suitable job since November as the job I have (home carer) I couldn't commit to the hours that I used to work, the only hours I could work with them would leave me only working 8 hours a week which definitely wouldn't pay the bills. The reason for this is my current work is 4 days on 4 days off rota, I would need set days & times for babysitters. I have my mum who can help & babysit Monday to Thursday after 3pm, all day Friday & my partner can watch our baby at any time of the weekend. Sorry for rambling on! I'm just so stuck trying to find a job with enough hours to pay the bills within these times 😩 I've never claimed any benefit in my life but I am currently filling out the form for working tax credits with a hope that we are entitled to some. Is there any other ways we can get help? If any one has any tips I would appreciate it very much.

OP’s posts: |
Scarlett112014 Wed 07-Feb-18 17:42:24

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in