Talk

Advanced search

mumsnet work

Find the perfect family friendly job

Are there actually good work from home jobs?

(8 Posts)
Tryingtoconceive2years Thu 28-Dec-17 11:36:05

That arent pyramid schemes and that I could work on in school hours?

Rainbowmother Thu 28-Dec-17 11:37:55

I'd love to know too. A lot promise all sorts and then there's a fee and exhausting all your contacts.

Afreshturkeyplease Thu 28-Dec-17 11:38:56

Watching!

happyinherts Thu 28-Dec-17 11:39:58

Depending on your skills, set up your own business. Then you'll be doing what you're good at, like, can be independent and work hours to suit yourself.

Tryingtoconceive2years Thu 28-Dec-17 11:42:25

I have 12 years experience in sales and have an arts degree but would'nt know where to start setting up my own business.

twotired Wed 10-Jan-18 19:48:35

Perhaps local art classes? I know someone who does something similar and does quite well, covers about 4/5 different areas and charges per person for a course in different techniques and materials.

INeedNewShoes Wed 10-Jan-18 19:52:38

I run a freelance business involving classical music work. I do a variety of work so that all my eggs aren't in one basket but all directly music related. It earns enough for me to live on but it's by no means a big earner. I have the flexibility to work whenever and wherever suits me.

Firstimer703 Sat 13-Jan-18 11:50:52

I've got a great work from home job although there is a trade off and sometimes I have to have nights away with travel confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: