Talk

Advanced search

Any SEO or website designers here?

(10 Posts)
Justchillaxing Tue 10-Oct-17 23:00:06

I'm looking for someone to help with SEO for our website. Or maybe someone to rebuild our website .. We're not techy minded and have done our best, but it's not showing on google apart from when you search the whole company name. We've read lots but aren't getting anywhere. Or budget is ridiculously low.

Anyone willing to offer their services? For payment obviously.

Justchillaxing Tue 10-Oct-17 23:02:14

Sorry, should add, it's an online store. We've registered the domain and currently have a website with online store with wix.

beingsunny Tue 10-Oct-17 23:14:44

Hi, there are lots of things you can look at to improve your search result. Do you want advice or to pay someone to take it on?
Happy to give some pointers if you’d rather?

CountingToThree Tue 10-Oct-17 23:43:56

I can help with seo if you want to message me

Justchillaxing Tue 10-Oct-17 23:59:17

Thanks. We've read lots but I don't think we know enough about it to improve our key words etc. Ideally we'd pay someone but our budget is low.

Thanks counting I'll pm you. smile

LineysRun Wed 11-Oct-17 00:02:39

Are you totally happy with Wix? I use Squarespace and was pretty visible after a couple of months. But I spent a lot of time on SEO - including each image. Time consuming.

Justchillaxing Wed 11-Oct-17 00:24:10

Building the website on wix was ok, but I've been told it's not very seo friendly??

I think it's just we don't know what we're doing really ... tried adding key words, tags ... But not sure if it's enough. It's only been a few weeks so maybe we're expecting too much, I don't know. There's a lot of competition for our sales.

Originally I was led to believe that we would only climb the Google rankings if our site was visited lots.

LineysRun Wed 11-Oct-17 00:36:18

Has Google actually crawled and indexed your site yet? Can take a little time unless you request it, apparently.

2017RedBlue Wed 11-Oct-17 14:23:48

I'd move over to wordpress and install yoast plugin.
If you're serious about SEO.

Justchillaxing Mon 16-Oct-17 00:11:43

Thanks, I've now requested that Google index the site and it's starting to show up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now