We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know any mystery shopping companies?

(9 Posts)
naomi83mother Sun 08-Oct-17 19:06:30

I’d love to do this but I don’t know which are ligit companies? Anyone got any experience on this field? Not sure how to get into it...

NeverTwerkNaked Sun 08-Oct-17 19:08:16

I’ve been wondering this too...

Schmoopy Sun 08-Oct-17 19:11:23

And me... I'd love to do a bit of this!

BhunaChicken Sun 08-Oct-17 19:14:52

Logobrand Field Marketing.

Pastacube Sun 08-Oct-17 19:17:09

i did a test with Retail Eyes. I passed the online tests but couldn't be arsed to go through with the rest of it. Don't make much money iirc!

MickeyLuv Tue 17-Oct-17 13:47:23

Market Force, Grass Roots, TMDC, GapBuster, Bare International - I've used all those in the past.

Please don't do it as a way to make money though, because you probably won't, you might get a free meal or low value product but actual cash, they pay very little. As an example, I did a mystery shop at a jewellers, I had to make a purchase and got re-reimbursed £45. I spent £90 so whilst I did get some nice jewellery for half price, I didn't make any money iyswim.

2017RedBlue Tue 17-Oct-17 14:03:48

Yes I passed various tests a few years ago to be a mystery shopper but once I saw how little I was going to make I realised it was a complete waste of time.

I decided I'd rather spend my time on learning and studying to make a better career for myself and that's what I did.

FAkenameforthis Tue 17-Oct-17 14:05:10

I feel like you could probably have googled this for yourself tbh.

Pine cone, market force and gap buster are all good.

LibertyHill Tue 17-Oct-17 15:42:40

I have done a few but after the initial excitement wore off and I saw how little I was benefiting, I gave up.

Once you've taken your time and fuel into account, it can work out as little as £2 p/h. Some reports can take hours to fill out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now