Talk

Advanced search

7wks in new job

(4 Posts)
Monica53 Mon 19-Jun-17 13:52:45

Hu
Well 54-and now 7 weeks into new f/t job- public sector work,which I have worked in previously.Someone please tell me it will get better as at present I feel so bloody thick and sometimes when asking for help it's like I've asked the universe! Omg what have I done is his I feel right now. Thanksx

OP’s posts: |
GaynorGoodwin Mon 19-Jun-17 17:23:30

I'd say as long as you feel your progressing and learning more about the job, then no worries. It's better than asking no questions and getting nothing done.

redphonebox Wed 21-Jun-17 08:48:42

I always feel like this at the start of a new job. It's awful. I'd agree with a PP, as long as you're improving then don't worry. Can you speak to your manager about what you're finding really tough? Get more training and/or shadow someone more experienced for a couple of days?

Monica53 Wed 21-Jun-17 17:17:58

Hi
Thank you vso much for replying - yep have asked for a little more assistance and procedures for various processes as receiving conflictin info' and anxiety levels are sky high at present as very conscientious and want to do and do give 100% and will be mortified if errors made,even if you do learn from them😣

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in