Talk

Advanced search

Finding a new job!

(2 Posts)
Hasna2288 Sat 15-Apr-17 10:50:00

I'm currently on maternity and due back to work in September! Dreading to leave my baby!!!! ☹️ so I am currently a deputy manager of a nursery and feeling comfortable going back as I know the staff who will be looking after my daughter.. however financially it's going to be a struggle! I wanted to go into nannying where I could also take my daughter and sole care for another family.. I wanted to get any advice if anyone has also done this, if many of you are opened to nannies also having their child with them also if anyone can point me in the right direction to find the perfect job! I have had 10 years of experience of all ages and very confident in looking after children!

emilycrosby Thu 25-May-17 15:54:00

I remember wanting to go back to work after having my son but not knowing exactly what to do! After some convincing, I just uploaded my CV to one of those CV websites (it was called dywaj i think) and got a job really quick after signing up! The team will help you decide what you need to do and find you a job that's perfect for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now