Talk

Advanced search

The right job

(1 Post)
Jessi123confused Sun 02-Apr-17 19:31:50

I wanted some advice please help.
My husband and I have decided to have a baby and are trying.
I left a job recently that was stressful and not paying well at all. I loved the people i was with but couldn't afford the 1hr commute.

I got a job as a consultant, where by i visit the odd client a day and mainly work from home. Im finding myself getting really bored and miserable!
My husband thinks as we are going to have a baby this is the best situation as i would always be at home for the child and the money is good.

I have recently been approached by my previous employer to come back and matched the salary. I miss me role and what i did ... but i dont miss the politics. But i felt as part of a team and my job had me using my brain! But the downside is the commute is hour away ... with a child is that silly.

My husband doesn't understand why its such a big decision but for me sitting at home... is ao boring!

Would love to hear from mothers .. i dont want to neglect my kids but then i do still want to be me and follow my dreams

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now