Talk

Advanced search

Suitable to wear for a job interview

(7 Posts)
Jenjen85 Mon 06-Mar-17 18:10:25

Im currently on mat leave and due to return at the end of May however im considering a change if career and applied for a job in a school (office) and got a phone call today to say iv been shortlisted for an interview on Thursday. To say im nervous is an understatement as iv not had an interview in a long time. In just wondering if this would be suitable to wear to the interview as I have nothing that fits?

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Mon 06-Mar-17 18:13:19

It's difficult to tell how long it is, but I would say it's suitable. Do you have a blazer or a jacket you could wear with it?

Good luck!

BabytoBoris Mon 06-Mar-17 18:15:28

It looks suitable as long as its not to short (not to far above knee) or too revealing at the neck line.
Good luck!

originalbiglymavis Mon 06-Mar-17 18:16:06

Do you feel great in it? If It's with plain shoes and accessories then it will be fine with a black jacket.

PonderingLife Mon 06-Mar-17 18:18:55

I think it's very nice and perfectly suitable.

Wouldn't bother with a jacket tbh.

Good luck!

Nelllo Mon 06-Mar-17 18:22:55

It's nice. A black blazer would finish it off, but not essential unless it's a more formal type of workplace.

Jenjen85 Mon 06-Mar-17 18:24:55

Thanks ladies it comes around an inch above my knee and i have some plain black flat shoes to wear with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now