Talk

Advanced search

And so back to work

(5 Posts)
isobel79 Sun 05-Feb-17 22:42:13

Having been off on maternity for one year i return to work tomorrow. Im already dreading about the morning routine and getting out of the door for 815. LO has never been a great sleeper and so im already thinking about what time he'll wake up during the night!!! But it'll be good to get back and get me brain working. Hope tonight's sleep is ok. Mums how was your first day back after mat leave?smile

Beansprout30 Mon 06-Feb-17 19:28:35

How did you get on? I'm returning in may and dreading it already. Hope your night wasn't too bad

isobel79 Mon 06-Feb-17 20:40:11

I have to say it was lovely to see everyone again. Felt like i was missed. And it was nice to have "me" time. Sleep well that's another thing. I was at my desk and i could have easily nodded off at lunchtime. You will enjoy being back. I think it is a saving grace. Thanks for asking

Beansprout30 Mon 06-Feb-17 21:08:38

Pleased it went well for you, hope you manage to get more sleep! I am looking forward to being me again but the thoughts of leaving baby are horrible!

isobel79 Mon 06-Feb-17 22:14:06

Thanks - I started my lo in nursery last November so we could both get used to it. Thank goodness i did that as he has really settled in now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now