Talk

Advanced search

Any lawyers who've moved into a PSL role?

(2 Posts)
Maltropp Wed 14-Dec-16 19:01:54

I left law after 13 years in practice. Have been doing something not legal for 5 years, a PSL role in my field came up in the firm I trained at and worked for the first 3 years pq (and was very happy at, left only because athe partner I worked for was sacked and was offered a bit of a hotchpotch of a role that would have taken me away from my sub speciality for a while and regretted moving as was v unhappy in my subsequent firm)..... Anyway said firm is a regional heavyweight and they've called me for interview. I realise now I have not a huge amount of clue as to what being a PSL would actually involve, I will do my research and am frantically messaging legal friends for subject advice so I won't look a twit at interview but would love any advice from anyone else who has made the move over to a PSL role.

Thank you.

Powergower Sat 31-Dec-16 00:01:41

I have asked this question before on mn without any response. I'm not much help other than to say my experience is these roles always tend to go internally. You need to demonstrate a lot of current knowledge to get the post. Good luck op, it's a positive that you've got an interview. How did it go?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now