Talk

Advanced search

Need advice

(5 Posts)
PebbleTTC Thu 16-Jun-16 21:36:43

Hi all, I'm back from mat leave some start of March and I'm not happy in work. I was looking for new job when I got pregnant so put that on hold and figured I would look for new job after mat leave. Then right before my mat leave started work said that would pay me my salary while I was out. Didn't expect that and obviously was delighted as needed money. Now I'm back and I'm deeply unhappy, the work isn't what I want to do and a friend has mentioned that there is a job going where she works. I feel like I owe my company since they paid me while I was out. Am I am awful person if I took this other job?

RNBrie Thu 16-Jun-16 21:37:41

Nope. Go for it. Life's too short not to try.

PebbleTTC Thu 16-Jun-16 21:42:41

Thanks Brie, I'm a little afraid of what work will say about the fact that paid me

Alibobbob Thu 16-Jun-16 21:50:02

It was works choice to give you full pay - you didn't ask and it could be their company policy, if not now then maybe in the future as a president has now been set..... Anyway.... Go for it I really hope it turns out to be your dream job. Apply, go for an interview then decide if it's the job for you or if you want to stay put x

PebbleTTC Thu 16-Jun-16 21:59:35

Thanks Alibobbob! I feel much better about it all now. Hopefully it all works out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now