Talk

Advanced search

Ideals on how to transfer messages from Blackberry to Galaxy S7

(4 Posts)
abwagen Tue 17-May-16 07:05:29

I got a new job as the secretary of my boss. Today she asked me to help him transfer all the text messages from her Blackberry Bold to Samsung Galaxy S7. I searched online that it's easy to transfer contacts. For sms, there is no good answer yet. Please help me if you knew how to do that. much appreciated.

FranklinJack Thu 19-May-16 02:50:22

To transfer messages from blackberry to Samsung (Android), you can try professional phone transfer to do it,

see this article (I found in google)
how to transfer messages from blackberry to samsung galaxy

To transfer contacts from blackberry to Android.
1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other > Add CardDav Account.
2. Enter the following information in the fields:
3. Server: google.com
4. User Name: Enter your full Google email address
5. Password: Your Google account password
6. Select Next at the top of the screen to complete the setup.
After you have completed the setup, open the Contacts app on your device. Syncing should begin automatically.

abwagen Thu 19-May-16 03:35:06

this is cool. thanks for the reply

Iaggnjy Wed 26-Apr-17 09:31:56

Fortunately, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is such a professional tool designed for transferring data from phone to phone .So you can transfer messages from Blackberry to Galaxy S7 as you like . With the help of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, you can transfer everything including contacts, messages, videos, photos, call log etc.
www.coolmuster.com/mobile-transfer.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now