Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Going back to work - need a housework rota!

(3 Posts)
mrsdaz Tue 01-Dec-15 18:53:09

I've been working from home for 3 years so have done all domestic tasks and anything relating to then dc's. However I'm now going back full time and my Dh has said he'll help around the house as long as i list what I want him to do.

Does anyone have a weekly rota I could see? It's hard to think of things your so used to doing everyday and write them down!

Thanks

Avpixie27 Thu 28-Jan-16 00:10:51

This sounds fun, wish my dh would help around the house. Some ideas for weekly work :
Washing up, laundry, cooking dinner, hoovering, dusting, bathing baby, making bottles (if you formula feed), recycling, taking rubbish out, clean the car (if you have one), clean a room (such as bathroom or kitchen, food shop

If you make a table and put the jobs along the top column and your names going down, laminate it, then using 2 different colour white markers put a star in each so you know whos turn it is that week. Im super organised which helps at times

Littlef00t Sun 31-Jan-16 15:40:38

Could you note jobs down as you do them so you remember everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now