Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where I can learn sageline 100?

(5 Posts)
Easy Tue 11-May-04 15:55:30

Help. You lot are so resourceful, someone might know the answer.

I'm looking for a job fairly ugently. Pref. I.T. Management, but beggars can't be choosers.

I used to teach and support users on computerised accounting systems (I did accounts for my degree), and could do accounts for a company, but my products knowledge is seriously out of date (Pegasus, Tetra, Chameleon). Anyone know how I can get some exposure to Current Sage accounting products (no spare money to pay for a course right now).

Lots of jobs out there for people who know the software.

Anyone?

littlemissbossy Tue 11-May-04 16:00:11

sage do their own training discs so you can complete it at your own speed, the last one i got was about £50 +VAT. their website is here HTH

Easy Tue 11-May-04 16:09:33

Thanx LMB, trouble is that's for sage line 50, I need experience on Line 100, (and if possible Line 500) products, aimed at larger businesses. I'm pretty sure they are VERY similar to the Tetra software I used to support (Sage bought the company a while back) but I need to see it.

Sage themselves are very unhelpful, as I'm not a dealer or corporate customer. The one contact I had went bust last year, while I was on my bed of pain.

littlemissbossy Tue 11-May-04 16:31:19

Easy, as I am an existing Sage customer/got an account with them, I have emailed them informing them that you are not a business customer i.e. private individual and asked them to be helpful!!! If/when they respond I will forward details through mumsnet for you. HTH

Easy Tue 11-May-04 16:35:25

LMB

Thank you, that's very kind. Above and beyond the call of duty. Hope they can be helpful, thanx.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: