Advanced search

Grasp the next rung of the career ladder

Find jobs that fit your skills and your home life with Mumsnet jobs

See all jobs »

Confused .advice please

(1 Post)
gg1234 Sat 31-Jan-15 19:47:25

I recently started working for it recuirtment consultancy .my earnings are commission based .it seems to be a full time work . Should I have to register self employed or the company under which I work has to register me . I a, confused ? Do I come under the category of worker or employee .someone please help and advice urgently .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now