Advanced search

Grasp the next rung of the career ladder

Find jobs that fit your skills and your home life with Mumsnet jobs

See all jobs »

Best diary?

(4 Posts)
JuniorMint Tue 13-Jan-15 16:59:04

Can anyone recommend a great diary they have which helps keep work life and home life organised? I have 8mo DD and am due to return to work (teacher) after Easter and it's looming large!!
Tia smile

574ejones Tue 13-Jan-15 19:06:55

I use the Busy Mums Diary by KTwo. It is functional without being too mumsy and one side is for you, the other has 4 columns for your family, work, whatever. There are also pockets at the end of each month to store things.

JuniorMint Tue 13-Jan-15 19:57:05

Thank you! I was just looking at the work and home version from KTwo that has two columns. With just one DD I think that will be enough, although 3 would good to have "work", "DD" and "me".

FTRsGotAShinyNewNN Tue 13-Jan-15 19:57:10

I use the family diary from, it's week to view and has 7 or 8 columns for various people/things and a todo list on each page. It also has pull our shopping lists, a Christmas section and a pocket in the back with an address book and reminder stickers for things like dentist, sports, parties etc. it's an mid year to end of year so my current one is (I think) August 14-January 16 and it was £14.99 I love it it's really useful

mumsnet jobs

Jobs you might like

View all jobs »

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now