Talk

Advanced search

School Science Technician Interview

(3 Posts)
demomummy Sun 14-Dec-14 20:48:35

Hi,

I know there are a few scientists and science technicians on mumsnet as I've read some old threads, so I wonder if any of you can give me some tips please!!

I haven't worked for 7 years, but have worked in science for 17 years before I had kids. I have an interview for a lead science technician on Tuesday. It says I'll have an hour desk task to start with. Any idea what that might be? I thought they may want a solution made up or do a circuit as I guess they'll have to cover Biology, Chemistry and Physics. What else? I'm a Biologist, so think I'll have to swat up for Chemistry and Physics.

Also, any other tips for a science technician interview would be gratefully received.

Thank you

fuctifino Sun 14-Dec-14 20:52:53

I'm a DT technician and at interview was given a timetable with which class was doing what where and how would I prioritise my time.
I know it's not what you asked but you could get something similar, so worth a mention smile.

Good luck!

demomummy Sun 14-Dec-14 21:17:16

Thanks fuctifino, that's a good one to know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now