Talk

Advanced search

mumsnet work

Find the perfect family friendly job

School Science Technician Interview

(3 Posts)
demomummy Sun 14-Dec-14 20:48:35

Hi,

I know there are a few scientists and science technicians on mumsnet as I've read some old threads, so I wonder if any of you can give me some tips please!!

I haven't worked for 7 years, but have worked in science for 17 years before I had kids. I have an interview for a lead science technician on Tuesday. It says I'll have an hour desk task to start with. Any idea what that might be? I thought they may want a solution made up or do a circuit as I guess they'll have to cover Biology, Chemistry and Physics. What else? I'm a Biologist, so think I'll have to swat up for Chemistry and Physics.

Also, any other tips for a science technician interview would be gratefully received.

Thank you

fuctifino Sun 14-Dec-14 20:52:53

I'm a DT technician and at interview was given a timetable with which class was doing what where and how would I prioritise my time.
I know it's not what you asked but you could get something similar, so worth a mention smile.

Good luck!

demomummy Sun 14-Dec-14 21:17:16

Thanks fuctifino, that's a good one to know.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: