Talk

Advanced search

Is this steep for nursery in manchester area?

(3 Posts)
maggiethemagpie Thu 20-Mar-14 17:57:21

The nursery my son goes to charge £57 per day - is this very steep for the area? Currently he only goes one and a half days per week , but I will be returning to work soon and stepping this up to 2 and a half and sending my daughter there to, so will be paying for five days in total.
Just wondering if this sounds really steep and what other people in the area pay.
Thanks

Christelle2207 Thu 20-Mar-14 18:05:17

Mine is 41- I do know some that charge 55-60 though and probably have fancier facilities than mine but I doubt the actual care is that much better.

maggiethemagpie Thu 20-Mar-14 19:43:11

He does really like it there and i do too so don't really want to change unless it is going to be a massive saving - it wasn't so significant before as he wasn't going very much, but would make a bigger difference now. I would put my daughter to a childminder if it was just her, but it woudl be a nightmare taking them to different places in the morning so I need them to go the same place really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now