Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for a Cleaner PLEEEEASE...

(8 Posts)
Mum2K Fri 03-May-13 13:03:58

hello, so I am looking to finally take the plunge, and get a cleaner for the house maybe once a week/fortnight. Can anyone pleeease recommend a good, reliable cleaner in the west midlands/dudley area? Would prefer self employed (non-agency), and what are typical rates? Have been searching for a good, local cleaner on-line, and been trying to check reviews before I do take the plunge, but struggling to find many reviews at all. So if anyone in the area has first-hand experience with a cleaner in the west midlands/dudley area, I would be so grateful to hear any recommendations. Thanks smile

BreasticlesNTesticles Fri 03-May-13 22:37:29

I am in Sutton, my cleaner is £8 an hour, I found her through GumTree and checked her references.

Wouldn't be without her now!

Mum2K Sat 04-May-13 17:11:49

Great! Thanks for that. Does your cleaner cover the Dudley area do you know? Are they self-employed or work for a cleaning company? Please could you PM me her name, contact details etc, so I can get in touch. It's so much better to have a recommendation, isn't it? Thanks again smile

BreasticlesNTesticles Sat 04-May-13 17:38:23

Sorry she wouldn't go that far and has a full round I think. I could ask her for details to see if she knows anyone over your way?

BreasticlesNTesticles Sat 04-May-13 17:39:22

Sorry I see you were looking for a recommendation - I should have been clearer in my reply that my cleaner wouldn't be over by you!!

Happy to see if she knows anyone though

Mum2K Sat 04-May-13 17:56:12

Oh well, that's a shame, but yes if you don't mind it would be great if you could check if she does know anyone over this way. We're in the halesowen area of dudley. Thanks for that.

BreasticlesNTesticles Sat 04-May-13 18:25:18

Sorry, after a very confusing convo on the location of Halesowen (she's a Polish lady) we have determined she doesn't know anyone who could help out.

Hope you get someone soon

Mum2K Sat 04-May-13 18:49:23

Lol, not to worry. Thanks for asking her for me anyway. Will just have to keep looking. Hopefully will find someone soon, and as you mentioned check references first. Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now