Advanced search


(2 Posts)
nextphase Sun 17-Mar-13 18:56:04

have you put your details as you think they will be if you go back 4 days into here?

If your not entitled to tax credits, there are childcare vouchers, which a lot of employers will supply. Both me and DH claim the maximium £243 a month, and then this is tax and NI free. One of the companies give savings information here - but the company it is run through is determined by your employer - so DH and I both get vouchers from different companies. The savings are the same tho.

Is your job a monday-friday 9-5 type role? If not, could you do one evening and one day at the weekend, along with 2 "days" to minimise your childcare costs?

Kimmyrich Sun 17-Mar-13 06:20:33

I know it's early days however I want to try and be organised so I can decided what to do.

I would like to return to work just 4 days a week but I am not sure I will be able to afford to.

I know I get child benefits like everyone else but as my partner earns £27000 a year and if I return to work I am on £7.14 ph I don't think we get any other help from the government?

I am not sure on all this I have tried to look and just can't work it out.

Just would be helpful to have a few extra pennies to go towards his child care for when I am at work and to know what I will receive (if I get anything) and what reductions if any in my wages?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now