Talk

Advanced search

Interview tomorrow - I'm a nervous wreck!

(2 Posts)
StarryEyedMama Sun 23-Oct-11 20:59:08

Got an email a few days ago to ask me to interview for a position in a company I gave a CV to about 6 months ago. I think the position is a little above me but it's a great company and there is a chance that if they don't feel that I'm suitable for this job then there might be other positions available.
The thing is I have no idea re what hours/pay the job it is or any idea when the job starts and I have a 19 month old and 9 yr old to sort childcare out for!

Getting nervous that I'm not going to make a good impression because I haven't had an interview for so long!

Any tips?

Stress!!!!

gilmoregirl Mon 24-Oct-11 00:30:45

That is great that you got an interview. Well done. Looks like they kept your CV on file for when they had a suitable vacancy which is great. Just remember they would not have asked you to interview if they didn't think you could do the job.
Try to keep calm. Write down some examples you can use to answer their questions, you know the "tell us about a time when you handled a difficult situation well" type of thing. I find if I have a few things written in front of me to look at it can jog my memory if I dry up!
good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now