Talk

Advanced search

Work Benefits, Childcare and Bills

(6 Posts)
KAmum23 Wed 12-Oct-11 16:14:32

Hi I am currently living in temporary accommodation which costs about £225 per week and I am not too sure how much I will have to contribute towards this when I start earning £18,000 a year.

Then on top of that nursery fees are £150 per week I am not sure how much working take credits I am entitled too and how much of the fees I will have to pay upfront.

Can anyone help out with the figure entitlements who has been in the same position and how much they roughly have at the end of the month after these payments. I would be grateful.

My son is a year on Wednesday and my interview the next day. It is likely that the position will be offered to myself but am considering is it going to be worth it.

I am working part time at the moment but do not earn enough to know what the cost is financially.

PLEASE HELP THANKS

KKx smile

KAmum23 Wed 12-Oct-11 16:16:30

sorry typo error- working tax credits

ASuitableGirl Wed 12-Oct-11 16:22:53

If you go to the website entitled to it should be able to give you an idea of what you will get.

KAmum23 Wed 12-Oct-11 16:43:01

thanks I just done it now but do not understand entitlement figures.

On the per week box is that what I am entitled too?

Help thanks

ASuitableGirl Wed 12-Oct-11 17:33:07

Will have a look later on when children in bed smile

KAmum23 Wed 12-Oct-11 19:49:41

thank you for your help. I think I understand it after reviewing it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now