Advanced search

Grasp the next rung of the career ladder

Find jobs that fit your skills and your home life with Mumsnet jobs

See all jobs »

Not going back for now but

(2 Posts)
Tiredprobably Wed 21-Sep-11 21:43:11

Does anyone know if I'm entitled to get my national insurance paid or any other help or do I have to get jsa. My dp earns good money but things will be tight, I don't think I should sign on as I'm not seeking employment but can't really afford any extras and don't want to mess up my pension. I have one month of smp left then I'm on my own!

An0therName Thu 22-Sep-11 09:09:47

if you are the named person getting CB then you will get NI credit if you are at home. that will give you entitlemnt to the state pension - which is something - although by the time you retire will be worth probably even less

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now