Talk

Advanced search

Advice needed for interview with Tesco

(7 Posts)
Sammy1000 Tue 13-Sep-11 10:47:28

I have got an interview with Tesco tomorrow, for a Price Integrity Assistant. Its a new store opening soon.
Does anybody have any advice for me. I have not had an interview for years and I dont want to fall to pieces in the interview. I really need this job. Your advice would be greatly appreciated,

SweetGrapes Tue 13-Sep-11 11:18:39

Have you prepared all the regular questions - strengths, weaknesses etc... Can get questions on the internet. I find writing them down always helps. And go over your cv. Think over what you did and how it's relevant to the new job - specially if you have previous exp.
Also, prepare a/list of questions to ask them for when they say 'is there anything you would like to know'.
Be 5 mnts early. Take a copy of your cv.
Good luck! smile

SweetGrapes Tue 13-Sep-11 11:20:10

If you get all nervous and can't talk, then stop and ask for a glass of water. Will give you time to compose yourself.

Sammy1000 Tue 13-Sep-11 11:36:53

Thanks. Been thinking about the questions they might ask me, but not thought about what I could ask them. I am sure I will get nervous, just hope I dont start stuttering. Thanks for your advice.

Sammy1000 Sat 17-Sep-11 19:12:10

Got a phone call last night. I got the job. Thanks for your advice sweetgrapes.

notsuchayummymummy Sun 25-Sep-11 17:25:11

Congrats Sammy1000- thats fab news!

csla Sun 25-Sep-11 20:29:58

Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now