Talk

Advanced search

Chilcare.co.uk

(3 Posts)
loubaker Sun 11-Sep-11 20:17:04

i am returning to work and trying to find childcare is pretty stressful. I found this website and thought it was great, it said free to register and brought up plenty of childcare options in my area. I spent an evening going through cv's etc and adding to my favourites.
I came back to it today to email those people, and can get no further unless I pay a subscription. I feel cross about this. If they have to charge fair enough but not making that clear at the outset seems very dishonest

SilveryMoon Sun 11-Sep-11 20:19:17

I've been onto that site. I think the best thing to do there if you don't want to pay the subscription is to create an ad yourself and wait for potential chilminders etc to contact you.
That's what I did and got messages on there and a few calls too.

MatLeaveForever Sun 11-Sep-11 20:57:01

Also, go on your local council website, there should be a Family Link section and contact details. They emailed me a list of childminders in distance order from my postcode and you can contact them individually (and for free!) I found my childminder this way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now