Talk

Advanced search

Considering Kleeneze - has anyone done it?

(12 Posts)
Mitmoo Sun 24-Jul-11 15:27:03

Has anyone done Kleeneze, they want £156 up front so it's a lot to part with if it doesn't work?

Any experiences?

BeerTricksPotter Sun 24-Jul-11 21:26:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bechine Mon 01-Aug-11 18:54:02

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

NikkiJF Thu 11-Aug-11 01:42:42

Don't know about Kleeneze but I do Phoenix cards and there is no pressure at all and it fits perfectly around my family. If you want to know more then drop me a message smile oh, and it's only £30 to join and in the Rubio to Christmas now us certainly a good time to be in the card business!! smile

NikkiJF Thu 11-Aug-11 01:43:36

Rubio??? Should have said "run up"!!

BluddyMoFo Thu 11-Aug-11 01:49:08

BluddyMoFo Thu 11-Aug-11 01:49:25

RubberDuck Fri 12-Aug-11 15:00:54

I did it. Stayed in it until I finally managed to break even. Quit. Unless you're high up the chain, you're better off flipping burgers on minimum wage.

RubberDuck Fri 12-Aug-11 15:02:25

OR if you desperately want to do catalogue, choose a company that doesn't require initial outlay and give you defined territory. AFAIK Betterware does this. You'll still earn less than minimum wage, but at least you won't be totally ripped off while you do it.

Beautyfm Sat 13-Aug-11 01:27:53

I am a representive with F M Cosmetics there is no upfront payment and they have just started doing now cleaning materials for the house.
You dont even have to buy the books as these can be downloaded from the site.
No Kit to buy if you dont want to.

Beautyfm Sat 13-Aug-11 01:29:30

Forgot to say no territorys sell were you like.

solidgoldbrass Sat 13-Aug-11 01:41:51

Betterware or Avon are better - they charge less and actually assign you your own patch, whereas Kleeneze charge loads and just let you run around trying to compete with half a dozen other mugs for every letterbox.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now