Advanced search

Am completely confused.

(2 Posts)
NickRobinsonsloveslave Tue 12-Jul-11 21:38:47

Have decided that now is the time for me to make real life changing decisions in all areas of my life.

I graduated in 1999 with a BA Hons Degree in history 2:2.
Since then I have been a full time SAHM.
Have now decided to go for teacher training. I want to teach 5 -11 but do not have science at level 3 qual. Did physics at school but only got cse.
Have been looking at science courses but there are so many different ones. Which one do I go with in order to qualify for entry onto PGCE next year?

BranchingOut Wed 13-Jul-11 06:55:14

I think a dual-award GCSE course would give you plenty of confidence. However, they do revisit the science during the course - although that may depend on the training provider for your PGCE.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: