Advanced search

P60U and P45/1U forms for Tax Credits claim

(3 Posts)
MilaV Tue 21-Jun-11 10:19:04

Hi, first of all, apologies if this thread doesn't belong here.

I'm a working single mum (self-employed) and claimed tax credits for the first time a month and a half ago. They've know written back to me demanding lots of documents, among them two forms: P60U and P45/1U.

Does anyone know what they are and where to obtain them? Cheers

MovingAndScared Tue 21-Jun-11 10:27:51

Hi - as you are self employed I don't think you will have them - I think they related to PAYE tax - P60 is your total income and tax your have paid in a year and P45 is record of tax when you leave employment
you need to give them your records for your income - I think your tax return from last year would be a good place to start

MilaV Tue 21-Jun-11 10:36:16

I've only been self-employed since January, so I don't have any yet

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: