Talk

Advanced search

Returning to work

(2 Posts)
Gonzo33 Tue 04-Jan-11 11:11:38

My husband and I have been married 2 years. He is in the forces and posted oversea's where there are very very few dependants jobs.

Anyway, he is thinking about leaving the Army soon, and I need to write a CV that pulls me back in to the work force quickly.

I am fully CeMAP qulaified, but as I was made redundant just over 2 years ago now and then moved oversea's I have not used it. I am thinking of studying CeFA for the last 9 months of his service and completing the exam as soon as we get back to the UK. However, this still does not give me the relevant sales experience of recent years. I am fully prepared to begin again as a trainee so to speak, but I do not want to start back at being call centre staff when I did five years of that and then five years of front office sales. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was going to email a few agencies or banks, but am finding it difficult to get contact details and we currently live in Cyprus.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Gonzo33 Tue 04-Jan-11 11:13:29

I should say that in the two years I have not been working I have had a baby, arranged a Charity Race Night, Raised funds for Help for Heroes, sat on committee's and arranged battalion ladies nights out. So have not just wasted my time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now