Talk

Advanced search

11+ Home Tuition

(5 Posts)
WWYD2016 Mon 07-Jan-19 14:41:02

Hello.

Can anyone recommend the best home tutoring 11+ verbal, non-verbal, maths and english practise books please?

If there is a website you'd recommend, then please do let me know.

Thanking you in advance.

paprickapaull Sun 10-Feb-19 19:32:26

It depends on the child's needs

Gracessa Mon 18-Feb-19 21:29:37

Hello mums . My son has passed his 11+ exams but have no school fees . Can anyone know of which charities to apply for. Please advise

LetItGoToRuin Tue 19-Feb-19 12:33:49

Gracessa, I don't have any suggestions I'm afraid, but I suggest you start a new post with a title that describes what you're asking about. You've replied to an existing post with the title of 11+ Home Tuition which is not quite relevant to your question.

Kazzyhoward Tue 19-Feb-19 12:38:24

Can anyone recommend the best home tutoring 11+ verbal, non-verbal, maths and english practise books please?

It depends on which type of 11+ exams the school uses. The school website usually gives a few example questions and many tell you which exam board they use, some even recommend particular practice resources. I'd suggest you don't just buy generic practice books or books for a different exam board as content will be different as will standards.

There are a couple of good online 11+ forums where you can read online discussions about different resources and different schools. Just google for them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »