Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Great news!!!

(8 Posts)
misdee Tue 16-Aug-05 22:58:57

not about Peter tho. one of his neighbours is in ITU! (now you are thinking why is this great news). the lad has had his VAD remeoved as his heart has recovered!!

QueenOfQuotes Tue 16-Aug-05 23:00:16

Wow - that's great must give a lot of encouragment to you and Peter when things like that happen

misdee Tue 16-Aug-05 23:01:24

its not going to happen to peter as his heart is getting worse even with the LVAD. but its such good news. at least this lad can get his life back on track.

MrsGordonRamsay Tue 16-Aug-05 23:02:03

YYYYYYYYYYEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MrsGordonRamsay Tue 16-Aug-05 23:02:59

Oh

misdee Tue 16-Aug-05 23:08:16

i think if VADs had been i ngreater use 3.5years ago, then maybe we wouldnt be going through this now, but we wil lnever know. but it is great news still.

waterfalls Tue 16-Aug-05 23:20:46

that is good news.

And your selflessness astounds me misdee

misdee Tue 16-Aug-05 23:22:31

peter thought he had had a transplant, as he heard he was in ITU. but Peters mum saw C's mum, and she told her the VAD has been removed. once he has recovered he can go back home to new zealand!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: