Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dp cant eat!

(8 Posts)
Charlee Tue 16-Aug-05 14:27:02

dp has always been very thin and this does mean very! he has always had an appatite like a horse though!

Up untill about a week ago now although hes starving he says after a couple of mouthfulls hes full, so hes not eating hardly anything so hes always asleep he gets in fromwork and falls asleep then tries to eat sinner then goes to bed.

Hes had his thyroid checked at a routine blood test when he had a physical when we joined our gp.

Any ideas what can help or why its happening?

Charlee Tue 16-Aug-05 14:45:58

bump?

Charlee Tue 16-Aug-05 17:36:40

bump?

Maddison Tue 16-Aug-05 23:09:46

Sorry Charlee, I've got no idea, just thought I'd bump it up for the night crew, they might have some suggestions

Littlestarsweeper Tue 16-Aug-05 23:13:41

when was his last check at GP

Littlestarsweeper Tue 16-Aug-05 23:18:56

Not sure if you are about and dont want to scaremonger but GP checks dont necessarily look for deeper seated illness. It really is a basic check up. Neighbour has similar symptoms and even went off his drink (he likes a few). Eventually got pushed to GP and discovered signs of cancer. Just go to GP and get another check. Whatever it is, he needs to have checks as this is obviously not him. Let us know how you go.

Littlestarsweeper Tue 16-Aug-05 23:19:55

By the way Neighbour is ok.

Charlee Wed 17-Aug-05 14:33:44

OK thanks you guys, im thinking it may be stress were in the middle of moving across the world! but i will get him to get it checked, he has alwyas been exceptionally thin boardering on under wieght but cannot put on wieght how ever much he tries! thanks again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now