Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cross you fingers for us tomorrow, please!!

(27 Posts)
Aimsmum Mon 15-Aug-05 21:00:49

Message withdrawn

hunkermunker Mon 15-Aug-05 21:05:16

Will be thinking of you - hope you get some answers at last! Hope school start goes well too xxxxxx

hatoff Mon 15-Aug-05 21:08:06

mine are crossed from now. Hope whatever the result it gets sorted quickly for you.

Hospitals when dealing with children are a lot nicer now and they have staff just to play with children and more fun toys than Hamleys and you wont have to cook so try to relax and make the most of the time. As for school, mine for differing reasons were the last to start school and I worried that everyone else would have made their friends already but it just seemed to give the teacher something new and the children something new and interesting to welcome into the class!

Anyway, fingers crossed I can imagine how you feel.

starlover Mon 15-Aug-05 21:08:45

fingers crossed for you!
hope your dd is ok and all goes well

Aimsmum Mon 15-Aug-05 21:14:50

Message withdrawn

Loobie Mon 15-Aug-05 21:16:49

All will be well hun and dd probably wont even notice the fact that she isnt starting with everyone else.it tends to upset us more than them.

Aimsmum Mon 15-Aug-05 21:23:59

Message withdrawn

evesmama Mon 15-Aug-05 21:27:30

good luck honey..i had mine out when i was 11 as i was constantly ill and have been 100% better since(touch wood..im gunna get laringitus now aint i!)

i hope shes okay and gets settled in soon.

xx

Aimsmum Mon 15-Aug-05 21:38:20

Message withdrawn

evesmama Mon 15-Aug-05 21:39:31

well if it means taking it away from your litle one id be glad too.

hope all go's well

Aimsmum Mon 15-Aug-05 21:53:35

Message withdrawn

Aimsmum Tue 16-Aug-05 10:14:25

Message withdrawn

evesmama Tue 16-Aug-05 12:00:02

orry honey..just switched pc on..hope everything go's well for you both.xxxx

Aimsmum Wed 17-Aug-05 19:03:27

Message withdrawn

hunkermunker Wed 17-Aug-05 19:06:04

Sorry the tests didn't show anything conclusive (but I suppose that can be positive too?) - hope she enjoys her first day at school!

Had been thinking of you both xxxxxxxxxxx

MrsGordonRamsay Wed 17-Aug-05 19:08:20

Aimsmum

Will you stop saying my baby is going to school, every thime you say it, it reminds me that mine is also going to school in a few weeks

He is only a baby

Aimsmum Wed 17-Aug-05 19:20:12

Message withdrawn

hunkermunker Thu 18-Aug-05 14:17:14

that the stay was so vile - we were on the ward with DS the other day (kidney examination, only stayed half a day, not overnight) and I was glad we weren't staying.

Hope her first day has gone well - bet her uniform looks very little (does it swamp her though in a cute manner?)

Aimsmum Thu 18-Aug-05 14:28:33

Message withdrawn

evesmama Thu 18-Aug-05 21:35:21

aw..her first day

i tried to leave dd at nursery today(not there properly as only 2yr 3 month)just while i left room to see how she got on...........managed a whole minute before the poor little sweetheart sobbed her heart out looking for me...such a long way to go
but for you

Aimsmum Fri 19-Aug-05 10:04:09

Message withdrawn

evesmama Fri 19-Aug-05 10:51:55

thats nice that she was so excited

dd has been for three one hour visits so far first was fine, second was very busy and she was very clingy and yesterday was quiet but because i had been talking to her about 'going for a cup of tea' and then coming back to pick her up...she suddenly panicked.
i was out of the room for 2-3 minutes and she was already coming to meet me with a teacher when i looked in..she was then even more clingy again
they let her stay for tea with the other children and she was comfortable enough to refuse both cheese and jam crackers and drank a big glass of milk(which she wont do at home!)the other kids kept kissing and cuddling her which she wasnt keen on, but i thought it was sweet

Aimsmum Fri 19-Aug-05 13:19:05

Message withdrawn

evesmama Fri 19-Aug-05 20:32:21

hi honey..how are you all tonight? did your dd enjoy school again today??

bought dd some nesquick milk shake thingy tonight and shes drank glass after glass of milk with it(very weak as lots of sugar)..shes never had a bottle/night milk since she was about 18 months..just flat refused milk unless on cereal so am glad shes taken a liking to it again

am gona take her back for and hour or so on monday as dp off and want him to come and see it..she will hopefully be going once a week in a few weeks..just half a day, then maybe 2 half days followed by normal 5 half days(2 1/2 hours?) in april...very daunting..for me more than her i think

Thomcat Fri 19-Aug-05 20:36:47

Fingers crossed. TC x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now