Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Hairloss

(6 Posts)
ellie35 Fri 12-Aug-05 17:13:23

Help! Is anyone experiencing unusual hair loss since having baby?

vkone Fri 12-Aug-05 17:26:40

I did, it's normal after giving birth... mine started at 3 mths after and took a few months to stop. My son is now 19 mths old and it's all grown back.

I'd always had thin hair so loved pregnancy hair but it's all back to normal now (

ellie35 Fri 12-Aug-05 17:32:52

Thanks, I had my little boy 13 weeks ago and hair loss has been really bad for last couple of weeks. How bad did yours get?

vkone Sat 13-Aug-05 13:58:16

At worst it wasn't too bad really ... the annoying thing was that the regrowth started quite early and so I had lots of short stickiup hair at the front which even now is just long enough to get in my eyes (I don't have a fringe, you see)

ellie35 Fri 19-Aug-05 15:36:59

Thanks, feel a bit better knowing not just me! I know all the books tell you about it but it hasn't happened to anyone I know.

lunachic Fri 19-Aug-05 15:58:00

try this i used the serum and it worked brilliantly well- with ds i had loads of hairs falling for months after i had dd i used this and didnt notice any hair loss at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now