Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Booked Ds's pre-school booster :(

(8 Posts)
kid Tue 09-Aug-05 09:39:02

I really can't bear needles, but I know I have to get DS's done. He starts full-time nursery in September so I wanted them done before then.
Luckily DH is off work for 2 weeks, so he can be the big bad wolf and hold DS down

LilacLotus Tue 09-Aug-05 09:42:26

DD had hers done the other day. it was two jabs, one in each arm. i was expecting a flood of tears, but she didn't even cry, bless her. and we went to buy her a toy because she'd been so brave.

kid Tue 09-Aug-05 15:31:03

did your DD seem ill over the next couple of days?

motherinferior Tue 09-Aug-05 15:49:02

DD1 has just had hers and was absolutely FINE. They're just boosters!

Mum2girls Tue 09-Aug-05 15:50:11

Well, my DD had diarrhoea for 2 days - she was fine in herself, but nursery wouldn't admit her just in case it was a bug.

Mum2girls Tue 09-Aug-05 15:51:01

Well, my DD had diarrhoea for 2 days - she was fine in herself, but nursery wouldn't admit her just in case it was a bug.

Mum2girls Tue 09-Aug-05 15:51:17

I'm going senile.......

kid Tue 09-Aug-05 15:52:12

He was fine with his MMR, he didn't even notice them doing the injection.

DD had her preschool booster at the same time and it was terrible, 3 people to hold her still

DS is a bit tougher than her tough so not sure it will be so bad this time. Just that DH is on holiday so would like to be able to still go out and about. I hope he is fine, I'm sure he will be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now