Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sleep monitoring! A few questions.

(7 Posts)
Aimsmum Mon 08-Aug-05 12:50:04

Message withdrawn

dejags Mon 08-Aug-05 12:55:51

Aimsmum,

I think you just sleep in what you are wearing - I wore a tracksuit in the evening so I would be comfy.

I am interested in the outcome of this - DS2 is a very bad sleeper and has had problems with ears galore.

DD will no doubt be given something to eat and I am sure they will keep an eye on her while you nip off for something to eat, if you dont want to do that, perhaps you partner could bring you something.

Best of luck

Aimsmum Mon 08-Aug-05 14:31:33

Message withdrawn

dejags Mon 08-Aug-05 14:38:05

normally they mean that only one parent is allowed to stay the night. I'd double check that.

DS2 had more ear infections than I could count - grommets at 8 months and since then 2 really foul ear infections. The last one over this weekend - the ear just exploded in the small hours of Sunday morning amidst much screaming. Luckiy the grommet didn't fall out and he slept much better last night. He is now 11 months old and has only slept through the night twice.

I thought the ear infections would stop after the grommets but that's not to be . DS also has hidden gastric reflux to add to our woes - I despair of ever having a good nights sleep.

Keep me posted.

Aimsmum Mon 08-Aug-05 18:28:31

Message withdrawn

Aimsmum Wed 10-Aug-05 11:00:40

Message withdrawn

Aimsmum Wed 17-Aug-05 19:09:48

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now